Black Spruce & Lime Deodorant CreamRegular price $19.90 | 50ML GLASS JAR
$19.90 | 50ml Glass Jar
A beautiful pure natural deodorant cream designed to absorb moisture and prevent odour-causing bacteria while soothing the skin.
- Baking soda and tapioca powder helps to absorb moisture and prevent odour.
- Shea nut butter, coconut and calendula oils help to soothe and moisturise the sensitive underarm area.
- Free of aluminium, propylene glycol, paragons, phenoxyethanol and phthalates.
- Vegan and cruelty free.
- Odour from perspiration
- Aluminium and Paraben Free
Shea Nut Butter
Made from the nut that grows in Africa and makes our deodorant silky smooth to use. It is gently moisturising for sensitive underarm skin, and it's anti-inflammatory effect means it won't irritate newly shaved skin.
Helps to kill fungi, yeast and bacteria.
Black Spruce Essential Oil
Forest fresh scent with antibacterial and deodorising properties.
Gently rub a pea sized amount into your underarm area with your finger until it warms and dissolves.
- We don’t use any unnecessary ingredients, so temperature fluctuations can alter the solidity of the Cream Deodorant, but this in no way compromises the effectiveness of it.
In hot weather, our Deodorant Cream may become softer/more liquid. Simply mix well and pop it in the fridge or freezer for 20 minutes until firmer.
In cold weather, our Deodorant Cream may become quite firm. Simply allow the cream to warm and soften on your finger or against the skin of your underarm before applying.
- If you typically experience increased skin sensitivity on days when you shave, we recommend waiting a few hours before applying the Cream Deodorant.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea Butter), Tapioca Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calendula Officinalis (Flower) in Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Glycerin (Organic Vegetable Glycerin), Picea Mariana, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) & Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Essential Oils, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax and Xanthan Gum.