Stay refreshed and revitalised this holiday season with these easy and delicious herbal Christmas recipes. Try them out at Christmas, New Years or enjoy these simple herbal recipes all summer-long!
Fresh Herbal Punch
1. Pick two large handfuls of fresh herbs from your garden, these can vary depending on your taste or what’s growing in the garden. We recommend Spearmint, Peppermint or Japanese Menthol Mint, Lemon Balm, Lemon Verbena.
2. Add 3 fruity tea bags (there are many varieties available) and a cinnamon stick or 1 tsp of cinnamon.
3. Place the above in a bowl and pour 4 cups of boiling water over the herbs and tea bags, cover the infusion, and leave for 15-20 minutes.
4. Strain and add 1 bottle of ginger ale for a delicious Summer/Holiday non-alcoholic punch!
After Dinner Mint
1. Pick a large handful of fresh Japanese Menthol Mint from your garden or Peppermint will work too!
2. Melt your choice of Milk, Dark or White Chocolate gently in a bowl over simmering water.
3. Dip your Mint leaves into the melted chocolate until they are lightly coated and place on a piece of baking paper.
4. Leave them to set in the fridge and enjoy an easy and delicious after dinner mint!