We all know that sleep is important and most of us love it! The importance of quality sleep is becoming more recognised as our daily lives have become busier and we are more ‘switched-on’ 24/7 with technology and devices.
As you sleep your brain and body has a chance to repair and rejuvenate, your sympathetic nervous system relaxes, melatonin and HGH (Human Growth Hormone) flood your body and cortisol (the stress hormone) levels lower. Wow there is real magic that happens while we sleep!
What does your skin do while you sleep?
Sleep is also a chance for your skin to work it’s magic, it repairs damage from the day (including stressors and pollutants), HGH accelerates skin repair and renewal, between 11pm and 4am cell regeneration can actually double, replacing aged cells.
Your skin is more permeable as well, meaning it is more receptive to topical treatments, the other side to this is the permeability also means the skin can easily lose moisture and hydration overnight.
It is important to optimise your skins repair, regeneration and hydration through the night and that is where our Hydrating Overnight Face Mask comes in.
We developed this amazing product knowing that people are becoming more aware of the importance of sleep – and how this directly impacts how we feel and look, and we wanted to help optimise and support your skin while you sleep for beautiful healthy skin.
Hydrating Overnight Face Mask
Our Hydrating Overnight Face Mask is a creamy face mask that deeply hydrates overnight so you wake up to soft, radiant and nourished skin.
Powerful natural extracts help to prevent moisture loss and provide collagen support as your skin repairs while you sleep.
- Borēaline® Expert is a natural extract from the Red Maple and is scientifically proven to fight against the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and boost collagen production.
- Powerful natural ingredients boost your skins moisturise for long-lasting hydration.
- Peony Extract is a powerful antioxidant and promotes repair and rejuvenation for soft, smooth skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil contains omegas and GLA (gamma linoleic acid) which skin requires to stay supple and smooth. GLA helps to trap moisture and prevents water from disappearing from the surface of the skin.
Who is the Hydrating Overnight Face Mask for?
Our Hydrating Overnight Face Mask is recommended for people with;
- Normal Skin that needing a boost of hydration or is starting to lose elasticity and show signs of ageing.
- Dry Skin needing deep hydration and repair.
- Mature Skin or skin showing skins of ageing where collagen and elastin support is needed for fighting fine lines and wrinkles.
- Travellers to counteract the drying effects of flights, dehydration and climate changes.
- People who spend a lot of time outdoors.
- Dull or tired skin needing some additional support to repair and rejuvenate.
How do you use the Hydrating Overnight Face Mask?
Complete your usual night-time routine including moisturising.
Smooth the mask generously and evenly over your face gently massaging it in until fully absorbed. Use twice a week, or as desired, for optimum results.
Our Hydrating Overnight Face Mask was a huge hit with our external trial group! This amazing product delivers visible results quickly and is beautiful to use.
- 100% of trialists said their skin was softer after using the Hydrating Overnight Face Mask
- 96% of trialists found their skin was more hydrated after using the Hydrating Overnight Face Mask
- 92% of trialists said their skin was healthier after using the Hydrating Overnight Face Mask
Shop it here and find out what our trialists are raving about and experience yourself waking up to amazing soft, hydrated and smooth skin!